12 Cooladawson Drive, Flat Bush
OPEN HOME TIMES
Sold September 2019 for $1,495,000
Corner 566m² Section 368m² Brick & Tile Home! Two Kitchens!
FLATBUSH SUPER KING WITH VIEW OF SKY TOWER!
LOADS OF PRIVATE PARKING SPACE!
This extraordinary corner family home offers the best of everything: location, space, luxury, trendy, tranquility and of course, endless accommodation and entertainment possibilities with a wonderfully laid out plan – Can’t Get Any Better!!
Just completed!-Hard to find, easy to miss – get in earlier to view! Open home this Saturday/Sunday 3:00 – 4:30 PM.
* You and your family/friends will be impressed right from the moment they step into this opulent family home where it is easy to entertain in style and flair with spacious living areas opening out to sun drenched deck.
* A splendid 2 bedroom granny flat downstairs with its own living area and easy access to butler’s kitchen will delight your extended family or special guests with its space, comfort and separate entrance.
* An ultra-modern, top of the range well equipped kitchen accompanied by a fully fitted spacious Butler’s kitchen – an ultimate Master Chef’s dream – opening out to deck making dining and entertaining just a breeze.
* Upstairs you will be delighted to find a overwhelming stunning family rumpus room with a wet bar area. This is where the family members can be themselves and the whole family can play, work and have fun.
* FOUR! Oversized Master bedrooms boast beautiful bathrooms and walk-in wardrobes for indulgent convenience and comfort. One of the Master suites also boasts an attached study room or baby room for extra caring for young couple. All four upstairs bedrooms are corner units and are flooded by light and sunshine throughout the year with view of SKYTOWER.
* Numerous quality chattels add to the value and comfort of this lovely warm and inviting family home including Central Air Conditioning system, CCTV / Music System and much more.
* Separate and fully equipped laundry for the big family.
* At least extra 6 car park spaces and boat park space .
* Zoned for Ormiston Primary, Ormiston Junior College and Ormiston Senior College.
* In walking distance to natural reserve, local shop, early childcare Centre, bus stop and easy access to motor way.
From the grand entrance hall, the private lounge, through to the living areas and the tremendous entertainment deck, this wonderful home will thrill and delight. A truly stunning property – designed and crafted to perfection.
You simply cannot wait to call us for an exclusive introduction to this exclusive Royal Home just for you.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
FLAT BUSH / ORMISTON HIGHLIGHTS
• This property is within easy reach of so many hot spots, entertainment and recreation venues – coffee shops, great eateries, markets and service centres. About 20 minutes away is the quaint Whitford Village, the Whitford Pony Club, Pine Harbour Marina and the ferry service to Auckland’s CBD.
• Ormiston is one of the fastest growing and largest new townships in New Zealand, planned to house more than 35,000 people.
• High-return investment area with high growth in property values.
• The new and extensive Ormiston Town Centre will soon be completed and will offer a full range of amenities.
• Shops, restaurants and coffee shops are all within easy reach as well as the great shopping centres of Botany Junction, Botany South and Botany Town Centre.
• Barry Curtis Park, a 94-hectare leisure and nature park in the centre of Flat Bush, offers comprehensive sports fields, walk and cycling tracks and a large skate park.
• Flat Bush borders beautiful farmland, as well as the Murphy’s Bush Scenic Reserve, the largest lowland native bush reserve in Auckland.
• Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Temple is just one iconic example of the cultural diversity FlatBush has to offer.
• Flat Bush offers a range of top quality schools, pre-schools and kindergartens including Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College, Ormiston Primary School, Chapel Downs School and Sancta Maria College. An Edukids Daycare facility is also a short walking distance away.
• The major employment centres of Manukau City Centre, Highbrook Business Park and East Tamaki are also easily accessible, as well as the main Southern motorway. This prestigious and fast growing neighbourhood is well located to take advantage of the tremendous residential and commercial growth of the Ormiston area.
• Splendid beaches are all around, as is many nature cycling and walk
Study / Office