Perched on a private, 892m² (more or less) section in one of the best positions in Mission Heights, this incomparable piece of real estate offers a truly private and luxurious experience with 180 degree views, and this architecturally-designed home will impress even the most discerning of purchasers.
From the moment one sets foot inside the impressive entrance way the care and attention to detail that went into the construction of this superlative home is immediately clear. Style and class abound in this fabulous home, with quality fixtures and distinctive design elements on display throughout. Live the high life and impress your guests in the formal lounge with gas fire to keep you warm or curl up in the theatre room with nice wine from wine cellar. Highlight of this home, it is enviably placed in a country-feel environment yet close to town.
• 406m² floor area (more or less).
• A fabulous modern kitchen complete with all the bells and whistles.
• The open-plan living area and formal dining room are complemented by a separate formal lounge.
• A generously-proportioned theatre room and wine cellar enhances functionality.
• Separate laundry and an abundance of storage ensure the home is as practical as it is welcoming.
• Second master suite downstairs for guest or extended family.
• Stunning hill views from large balcony off generous master suite.
• 3 car garage and plenty of off street parking for visitors.
There’s plenty of space for the pets to roam, the kids to play and the adults to relax and unwind in this eminently restful part of the country. This property is a marvellous blend of architectural skill, style and taste wrapped up into a residence, which is a culmination of the finest of its class.
Don’t miss your chance to secure this distinctive and highly-desirable property. Call now to arrange a viewing time.
In Zone Schools
- Mission Heights Primary School
- Mission Heights Junior College
- Ormiston Senior College
- Sancta Maria College
- Star of the Sea School (Howick)
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects