We had a coastal property having been marketed by various agents from different agencies since 2016 when it was a booming market. Unfortunately, they could not get sold and we were very disappointed. One day last June, I met Sam. I still remember the first words he told me-“I can! Believe me”! Clear the market was totally changed in buyer’s favor from late last year and I doubted Sam’s promise. During the last 3 months of Sam’s marketing campaign, I saw a totally different agent focusing on my property. Sam worked hard to details without a single complaint whatsoever. He communicated thoroughly with us by weekly updates. He gave 100% for what he did to achieve superior excellence. Even very small things were looked after wholeheartedly by Sam. My personal feeling after 2 months of his marketing was it was impossible that Sam couldn’t sell my property. Sure enough, he achieved an unconditional offer with everything we are happy with. Thank you Sam for the lovely time we experienced with you!
LOT 3, 133 Union Road, Howick
OPEN HOME TIMES
AFFORDABLE & NEW, QUALITY & LOCATION
We are delighted to announce the release of this new stunning homes in Howick. We are calling all home buyers to come and view these premium homes as they are well designed and rare in today’s market. Please do not let them pass by!
This morden 5 bedroom home features:
– Spacious 5 bedroom(1 downstairs), 3 bathroom (including 1 ensuite)
– Expansive dining and living areas leading to an sizeable decking area with well-landscaped garden, it is great for entertaining and safe for the kids.
– Modern equipped kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of storage.
– An extra family area upstairs, creating that extra space perfect for a home office, an living area, or as a flexi-area that may start as a toy corner, but can change to whatever best suits your family as it grows.
– Tons of high spec chattels including heat pump, ventilation system and more.
You can never beat the location, and with all the options available to you. Easily walk to the Owairoa Primary School, Howick College, alone with New World Supermarket. Howick village, Howick Domain, Countdown and Botany Town Centre just a short drive away. In zone for Owairoa Primary, Howick Intermediate and Howick College.
Imagine no more, contact us today to secure this once in a lifetime opportunity of a sensational Howick lifestyle while relaxing in ultimate modern living.
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects
Study / Office