Sam Leong was recommended by one of my friends to sell our home. At first, I was concerned because my house was on the North Shore and his team was located in East Auckland. However, after the first meeting, I was very impressed! Their team is very confident, and I was deeply moved by their careful explanations, their focused attitude and hardworking manner. During the listing period, lockdown happened multiple times which resulted in the auction getting postponed 3 times. They still gave me full confidence and kept my updated on the house. On the day, the auction did not disappoint me. It was 20% higher than the price I expected before, even after COVID lockdowns which was incredible! Thank you SL team, I definitely recommend them as the best team for helping you sell and buy homes! as possible.
9 Hing st, Flat Bush
OPEN HOME TIMES
Zoned for Mission Heights + 2 Kitchens
This should be on your must view list- Come and fall in love with this brand new 6 bedroom family home, surrounded by a new subdivision and quality properties. This home truly ticks all the boxes for families.
– Gorgeous two bedroom granny flat with an exclusive living area, bathroom and outdoor access. Close to the butlers kitchen, this granny flat welcomes visitors or long term guests.
– 4 magnificent bedrooms upstairs (include 2 Master Suites) with contemporary en-suite bathrooms and sizable wardrobes. One of the en-suites even has a private bath tub.
– Unique designed 2 separate family rooms (1 downstairs, 1 upstairs), offering privacy for formal meetings, as well as a perfect intimate family hideaway.
– Modern equipped kitchen with top notch quality appliances.
– Well-designed, stylish and spacious open-plan kitchen with a large central island, which helps to link the creative kitchen space with the dining and living areas.
– Tons of high spec chattels including central heat pump, central vacuum cleaning, alarm system and more.
– Within Mission heights Primary & Junior College, Ormiston Senior College, Sancta Maria College and Star Of The Sea School zone.
Now is your chance to own your dream home in the fast-growing Flat Bush community. This desirable area has access to a full range of services and amenities. Mcdonalds, Supermarkets, restaurants and grocery shops are all within a short driving distance.
IT WON’T LAST LONG? Call now for a private viewing. You will be impressed!
Note: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part thereof and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects
Study / Office